Six of Datacom's female leaders have been nominated for the 2021 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA).
The awards, which take place on Thursday 8 July in Auckland, highlight inspirational and high-achieving women in the field of technology. Each of our nominated female leaders has been recognised for their leadership, expertise, and achievements.
We have also been nominated for the diversity and inclusion company award, making this year's seven nominations a record-breaking year.
- Teresa Pollard — diversity and inclusion (D&I) champion (individual)
- Lyndsay Davenport — entrepreneur
- Meccedes Rasmussen — shining star
- Ari Leuker — graduate
- Samantha Le — innovation
- Cecille Coetzee — technical
- Datacom — diversity and inclusion (D&I) champion (company)