Research into learning styles and learning through collaboration has resulted in more use of technology across the education sector. The use of smarter technology in early childhood, schooling, tertiary institutions, education organisations, and government education agencies can deliver improved education outcomes if effectively integrated and managed across all parts of the sector.
Datacom can service the education sector in the following areas:
- Crafting a 1:1 tailored strategy for incorporating technology into your educational institutes curriculum
- Assessing the current state of technology and plans for a future state, based on best practice
- Incorporating your whole educational institute’s needs, including teachers, students, IT, and parents
- Creating shared and learning platforms to maximise collaboration
- Defining security and privacy parameters.
With our partners, such as our Apple and education partnership, we provide ways to help students and teachers get the most out of their learning environment.